Lime Power Balls
1/2 cup raw almonds
1/2 cup raw cashew nuts
1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
1 1/2 cup dates
1. Add the almonds and cashews into the bowl of a food processor.
2. Pulse until the nuts are finely chopped (but do not pulse too long, you do not want the nuts to turn into a paste).
3. Add the dates, lime juice and zest into the mixture.
4. Pulse until the dates are finely chopped and the mixture starts to clump.
5. Shape the mixture into 1-1/2 inch energy balls.
6. Roll the balls in the coconut mixture to coat the outside.
7. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.