Sweet Potato Brownies!
- 1/2 cup mashed avocado (about 1/2 an avocado)
- 1/2 cup cooked sweet potato
- 1/2 cup creamy nut butter (almond, cashew, tahini, etc)
- 1/2 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- OR DATE SYRUP!
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
Bake Time: 20 minutes
Preheat the oven to 325° F, and line a regular size loaf pan with parchment paper, or grease it with coconut oil. Leave the chocolate chips aside, blend all other ingredients in a blender. Once they are mixed well, fold in the chocolate chips. Pour batter into a loaf pan.
Level the batter across the pan evenly / it is very thick and sticky. Bake for 20 minutes.
Allow to cool / then slice it.